Monday, March 12, 2018

What, where, when, why, and Who

Alright, so where to begin. I'm of two minds about how to approach this blog. And it's down to that question. I started this journey some time ago, and shortly gave up. Well, due to factors at the time, continuing wasn't an option.

So, a week ago, I decided to try again with were I left off. And an hour or so before writing this, I decided to start chronicling my journey. And this is where I meet an impass.

Do I continue forward from here, and then fill in what happened before at a later date? Or start afresh? I am early enough, only in the middle of The Web Planet, in fact, that there isn't much to return and redo. Though my memory of those episodes are still fresh, making watching them a chore at the moment, when so much new is on the horizon.

Though as I sign off on this rambling of a post, I shall just leave with letting you all know this is going to be a casual and informal journey.  I am no great critic, and odds are pretty good I'll provide no grand insight. But this is just one's exploration of the unknown. The journey begins on the morrow, and it is my great pleasure to have whoever join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment