Monday, March 19, 2018

Wibbly Wobbly

Welcome to the Space Museum. Where you will exist outside of time, and that gives you the ability to move through objects. Also, you can drop glasses have them reform, but still leave the mess behind, apparently.


Nothing really happens. They explore a museum on a dead planet, invisible to the guards and objects. It tries to explore time and the like, but it doesn't make much sense. At least it wasn't needlessly convoluted. So I'll settle for stupid. Also Vicki thinks Daleks look cute, much to the horror of Ian and Barbara, and The Doctor walks through the Tardis. I think I got everything of note for the episode.


Now, all I really want to know is, how did they change clothes. If this story doesn't tell me, I'm going to be very...very...mildly miffed.


Well, that was short and kind of...meh. What's next?


The Dimensions of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment